Friday 10 August 2012

Bon Appetit BSBP

BEFORE
Lori   sent me this yummy soup.
I was so excited because this is my very first soup party.
I had no idea about expectations and I certainly wanted to make Lori proud of me :)
I had a feeling that I better finish my soup early and I was right because my workload piled up on me so much and  the last few weeks I had no chance to play with my beads at all.

Thank you Lori Anderson for including me in this amazing party!!

Loritol ezt a gyongylevest kaptam.Szerencsere eleg hamar megerkezett hozzam a csomag es mintha ereztem volna hogy nem lesz idom semmire kesobb , igy nekialltam azonnal es keszitettem  ezeket


AND AFTER



A gomb sok fejtorest okozott mert meg soha nem keszitettem semmit gombbal de vegulis tetszik az otlet :)


   


















A fuzott gyongy sem szerepelt meg a repertoaromban  igy  eleg sok fejtorest okozott O is nekem vegulis a Swarovski gyongyokkel nem is nez ki rosszul talan.

I never made anything with a beaded bead before , for a while I had no idea what should I make out of it.



  Please visit the  other blogs

Nezzetek meg a tobbi lany munkajat is.


Hostess, Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
Adlinah Kamsir, Dream Struck Designs
Adrienn Lukacs, Raszputyin Designs
Agata Grygiel, Cytherea Bijoux 
Alenka Obid, Pepita Handmade 
Amy Dickerson, Damyjo Designs 
Amy Schmidt, Amy's Treasure 
Amy Severino, Amy Beads 
Andrea Trank, Heaven Lane Creations
Anke Humpert, Anart Island Studios
Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
April Grinaway, Brooklyn Bead Goddess 
Ashley Bunting, Miss Ashely Kate 
Astrid Boyce, Astrid Boyce Beads 
B.R. Kuhlman, Mixed Mayhem Studios 
Barbe Saint John, Saints and Sinners
Beata Benkone Meggyesi, Beahobbi
Brandy McNair, Bella Vita Handmade Jewelry 
 Bryna Lumb, Bryna's Bead Box
Carmen Lau, Little Maketto
Cate van Alphen, Fulgorine
Cathie Carroll, Cathie Carroll's Studio
Cathy Khoury, Touch Jewelry 
Christina Stofmeel, Feng Beads 
 Collette Collins, Fire Fly Myst Artisan Jewelry
Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul 
Crystal Thain, Here Bead Dragons
Cynthia Abner, Created Treasures
Deana Hager, Just Deez'Art & Life
Debbie Phenes, Deb Joy Sing
Dhea Powers, Java Bead
Diana Welte, Lilyweeds
Dita Basu, alankarshilpa
Dorota Zeranska, gdymamczas 
Dot Lewallwn, Speedie Beadie
Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
Emma Todd, A Polymer Penchant
Eva Sherman, Eva Sherman Designs
Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead and Metal Works
Francy Inman, Francy's Studio
Ginger Bishop, lilmummy likes...
Giorgia Rossini, Jo in Wonderland
Ine Vande Cappelle, Jewels by Ine 
Iveth Caruso, Creative Atelier 
JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
Jackie Ryan, Kydo Jewellery
Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog
Jelveh Jaferian, Jelveh Designs
Jenna Tomalka, Twin Birch Studio
Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Beads
Jennifer Van Horn, Jennifers Jewels and Junk
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Johanna Rhodes-Nash, Fire Phoenix Creations 
 Joyce Blair, Bent Wire West Coast
JuLee Wolfe, The Polymer Penguin
Karen Vincent, Swallow Tail Jewellery
Karin Slaton, Backstory Beads
Kayla Potega, The Eclectic Element 
Kim Dworak, CianciBlue
Kris Lanae Binsfeld, Cherish Designs by Kris Lanae
Kristen Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
Kumi Fisher, Malie Kai Designs
Kym Hunter, Kym Hunter Designs
Lennis Carrier, Windbent
Leslie Wayment, AA Beads & More
Linda Murphy, Bonita Bead
Lisa Johnson, Whimsey Wonders
Lisa Sittniewski, Love, Yesterdays
Lois Moon, Que Onda, Q'Town?
Lola Surwillo, Bead Lola Bead
Lorelei Eurto, Lorelei's Blog
Lori Bowring Michaud, Artfully Ornamental
Lori Finney, Using My Beads
Margareta Saari, Mags-koruja
Maria Horvath, Horimarika Beads
Marian Hertzog, M's Place
 Mary Ellen Parker, BeeTree by m.e.
Mary K McGraw, MK's Creative Musings
MaryLou Holvenstot, time2cre8 
Martha Aleo, Ornamento
 Maybeline Tay, The Jewelry Larder
Megan Collins, Churchy & Her Sailor
Melissa Meman, Art. Life. Love.
Melissa Mesara, One-Eared Pig Beads
Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
Pam Farren, re-maker
Pam Hurst, Pam Hurst Designs
Patricia Handschuh, The Color of Dreams
Patty Miller, CabariBeads
Penney Klapoth, Faerie Acres
Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
Rhea Freitag, starrgazer creates
Rochelle Brisson, A Creative Chelle
Sabine Dittrich, PerlenDschungel
Sandra McGriff, Creative Chaos
Sandra Neights, Petalo Azul
Sandra Young, It's a Bead Life!
Sara Oehler, SoftFlex Girl
Saturday Sequins, Saturday Sequins
Shanti Johnson, Sunshine Bliss
Shari Replogle, Plays With Paper
Sonya Stille, Dreamin' of Beads
Stefanie Teufel, Stefanies Sammelsurium
Tammie Everly, TTE Designs
Tania Spivey, Moobie Grace Designs
Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Tina Holden, Polymer Clay Bytes!
Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends 
Tracey Nanstad, A Beadiful Mess
Tracy Choy, BumbleBeads Designs
Valerie Norton, Hot Art

104 comments:

  1. I love your creations. The pieces looked very time-consuming to create. I am in awe... I love the bracelets. I would wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of work, but so worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Igazán szuperül dolgoztad fel a kapott anyagot, nagyon mutatós ékszerek születtek belőle. Nekem a kockás kari a kedvencem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details of your work is amazing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I want those bracelets! : )
    BlueAntiquities

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy drága csodás ékszereket fűztél !!!!Nagyon kreatívkodtál!!!!!Gratulálok neked !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I can do a necklace like that. Amazing...well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mindegyik gyönyörű és ötletes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy WOW! Forget jewelry, that's ARTWORK right there :) I've never done any beadweaving before, but I would love to learn sometime in the future.

    I think all of your pieces are just incredible!

    Happy Hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Secret single one of your pieces are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pearl necklace with the beaded focal is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful designs! You seed-beaders amaze and impress me all the time. I love the pearl necklace and that bracelet cuff with the button is lovely. It must have taken you ages to complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Szia Amy!
    Ezek mind egytől-egyig meseszépek!!!!!
    Igen,ilyeneket fűz egy PROFI!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beading is gorgeous! I love the wide bracelet.. colours and clasp just gorgeous. I love the cabochon necklace and the lovely soft colours you added to compliment the beaded- bead. A really good job all round!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wow, WOW! Your bead work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those bracelets are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pieces!! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous bead work!
    I love each and every piece !
    Delicious Soup !
    m.e. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your bead weaving is amazing! I like all of hte pieces you created, but especially the green necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful creations from your soup goodies! Each piece is just amazing! I seriously love the beaded bead necklace and the green necklace - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Csodaszép mindegyik! Főleg a gombos tetszik! Messziről kicsit olyan, mintha kötött anyagból lenne:-) Abszolút profi munkák, bármelyiket szívesen viselném!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah, what a huge amount of work is hidden in there!!! I like all of your pieces, specially how you used the beaded bead, but my favorite is the green necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Micsoda szépségeket alkottál! Gratulálok!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your work! I really love the button clasp bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love your two bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gyönyörű kollekciót hoztál össze!!! GRATULÁLOK!

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful bead weaving. I love the green necklace and the button bracelet especially!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your beadwork is stunning! i love how you used the beaded bead too, perfect colors and design. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omigosh Amy, you did an incredible job!! I absolutely love what you've done with your bead soup!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All your pieces are stunning! Especially love the green necklace - absolutely gorgeous :) Great beads soup!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely work I especially like the green necklace and the pearl with beaded bead nice choice!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful job on all your pieces. I like the green necklace the best. The beaded bead center looks great with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bead weavers always amaze me with their work...simply gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the second necklace, so elegant!
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! Incredible pieces! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love what you did with your soup! Annita

    ReplyDelete
  37. So pretty. Another great bead weaver, I wish I had the delicate touch that I know weaving takes. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my gosh, your bead work is amazing! Everything you made is gorgeous and I especially like the two bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  39. lovely stuff! very nice creations and i especially like the colours of the beaded bead necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW! Color me impressed! You do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  41. love that first bracelet best - but all your pieces are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love what you did with the beaded bead! That pop of texture in the middle really makes the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amy I love this, such a classic design, I'd be wearing it all the time. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The green necklace and the fluffy ribbon bracelet are wonderful. I loved all your work but those two really spoke to me. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Loved the way you incorporated the beaded bead into your pearl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  46. All of your creations turned out so very lovely. That green flower-like bracelet is really great, but all of your work is fabulous. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! Your work is amazing .. each piece is so unique! I love those two bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Csodaszép, ötletes megoldások, gyönyörű ékszerek, le a kalappal!
    A zöld lánc a befoglalt medállal és a gombos karkötő egyszerűen fantasztikus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Fantasztikus ékszerek születtek!!!! Nagyon tetszenek egytől-egyig!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Very nice! Great job on your first soup!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your beadwork is beautiful. I love all your pieces! This was my first BSBP also. It was a lot of fun! I hope you get more time for beading soon.

    Happy beading,
    Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. i loved everything you made. beautiful! ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  53. What an absolutely stunning array! You should be so proud of yourself! I hope to see you at the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh I just love that teal bracelet and the pearl necklace. They are both so my style.

    ReplyDelete
  55. lovely... you did a great job...

    ReplyDelete
  56. So pretty! Inspiring how you used so many seed beads and did all that weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovely work! All of you beadweavers just leave me in awe. I love that cuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love absolutely everything about your designs. But that beaded bead and pearl necklace? Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. wow your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  60. gorgeous. i love your work

    ReplyDelete
  61. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You did an awesome job!!

    XO
    Dhea
    http://javabead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow! Of course you made Lori proud! I cannot bead weave and really respect those who can. You did an outstanding job of creating all this art!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow, another bead weaver. I am in awe. You did a beautiful job and I love that beaded bead. I must say though that my stuffed animals do not have nearly as beautiful jewelry as your goose does. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh my goodness wow. I cannot work with little beads like that. Your pieces are stunning. <3 You did an amazing job.

    Melissa Muir
    http://design.kcjewelbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh wow your pieces are just gorgeous. You did a wonderful job, just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Nagyon tetszenek Amy az új alkotások. A fűzött gyöngyös rendkívül elegáns!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Jaaaj Amy...ezek fantasztikusak lettek...ÓRIÁSI GRATULA! Egyik szebb mint a másik...mind igazi különlegesség....gyönyörűek lettek!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Every one of your pieces is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love your pieces, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hello,Amy:-)
    It's really incredible,how YOu have changed the 'bead soup' into the fantastic collection of pretty jewelry pieces.Those colors are my favorite ones.Almost monochromatic green with the addition of the brown.I cannot find the suitable words to describe the beauty of all those items,You've made.You're really talented and Your Work is breathtaking.
    Warm Greetings-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  71. WOW!! they are all amazing creations, but I really like the tan and brown bracelet!! AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. you have done really well with your bead soup! Such a lot of work! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  73. artists who work with tiny, TINY beads amaze me! beautiful creations...all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Beautiful work! some really gorgeous pieces

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow -- I can't choose a favorite...I love them all! Beautiful beadwork -- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  76. All of them are so pretty it is hard to pick a favorite! Very good use of the soup!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Such beautiful detail work on all of them. I really enjoy the first bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  78. great job with your soup!! your bead work is inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  79. The detail is amazing and so gorgeous! Love your work! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  80. Magnificent bead work! Luv the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hola PRECIOSOS TRABAJOS ,UN BESAZO

    ReplyDelete
  82. Gratulálok, fantasztikusan szépséges ékszerek, fantasztikus megoldásokkal!!!
    Gyönyörűek!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  83. Csodás munkák, nem vagy semmi, gratulálok!:)

    ReplyDelete
  84. Beautiful - I'm loving the earthy palette and your photography. That cuff is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Beautiful! I love the first bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Beautiful work I especially love that wide bracelet. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi Amy,
    I love all of your pieces they are gorgeous! Your bead weaving skills are awesome.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oh what yummy pieces you made. Love your beadwork.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Your beadwork is outstanding! I love that first bracelet!!! What a stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Nem állítok fel sorrendet, mert nem tudok.
    Mindegyik eszméletlenül jó lett!!!
    A két kari nagyon különleges, a zöld láncod mesteri, a fűzött bogyós láncod pedig visszafogott és rendkívüli!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Gyönyörűek egytől egyig, tényleg nem tudnék választani közülük,melyik tetszik jobban:) Gratulálok!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I really love all of the pieces, the soup you got was also amazing, what I really like besides that second cuff with the copper button, is that you made them look like you had picked the beads yourself, everything is exactly like it should have been...very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  93. What you did was amazing! Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Beautiful collection!! I love the first bracelet and the necklaces are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Wow, what a wonderful job you have done. I do love your green necklace. How much time does your jewelry take? Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know how long did it take to do that green necklace,because I never timed myself. My job is a 24/7 job and I do bead whenever I have time sometimes hours sometimes just a bit it depends.
      Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  96. Csodaszép ékszerek !!!!!!
    Kicsit lemaradtam de talán azért még most is így 101 ként is el ér hozzád a csodálatom !!!!!

    ReplyDelete